Elizabeth decided last semester she wanted to try a cheerleading class at the gym instead of dance. She had a great time in this class learning chants, cheers and jumps. She made some great friends in this class as well.
It's back to dance this semester, and this will probably be the last semester we're in Little Gym. Sad to think our girl is outgrowing it. We just registered her for kindergarten last week. Where is the time going?
2 comments:
Lovin those Carolina blue pom poms!!!
Okay, when I saw the pom-poms I was surprised.
But I think it is so cool that you guys let Elizabeth pursue what she's interested it.
Is it wrong that I am secretly relieved she is returning to dance? ;)
So, she begins school this fall? Do kids still get summers off? Girl, I am a long way from knowing those kinds of thing.
Post a Comment