In case anyone is wondering why we would have a UNC mascot: It was Elizabeth's weekend to bring the preschool mascots home for the weekend. We had to record what they did in a journal to take back tomorrow. Begrudgingly,we were nice to Rameses for the most part. But Mr. Wuf did best him in wrestling :)
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Happy Birthday!
In case anyone is wondering why we would have a UNC mascot: It was Elizabeth's weekend to bring the preschool mascots home for the weekend. We had to record what they did in a journal to take back tomorrow. Begrudgingly,we were nice to Rameses for the most part. But Mr. Wuf did best him in wrestling :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A wolf bests a ram every time at wrestling. No fair!
I had to do a double take when I saw Ramses on your blog! I am liking our daycare more and more all the time. :)
Damn, that's Rick.
Tell your parents hello for me. I always did like them. And, unlike many people's parents, they seemed to not hate me.
I think it's really cool that you put the effort into making sure Elizabeth gets so much quality time with family and friends. (Because I know there are other things you might possibly like to be doing. . . )
Yep, that's Rick. He hasn't changed much :)
Post a Comment