Ok, sorry for being so slack lately. I've been asked where the recent posts and pictures are, guess I'll take the hint and get everyone up to speed :)
It has been one busy summer for us. We've been to Philadelphia, Myrtle Beach, and taken several trips to Nanny and Papa's and Deda and Grandaddy's. We've also spent lots of time at the pool, and Daddy has been working on bringing the kitchen into the 21st century. And Elizabeth has transitioned to the Pre-K 2 class at school. She has learned so much and is loving her new class and teachers.
I promise I'll post soon with pictures of our adventures. We have a few more planned over the next couple of months too. We're taking another trip to Oriental next week, Elizabeth starts soccer later this month and we're going to Chicago in September. Stay tuned and I'll get everyone caught up soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment