Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bathroom update

Again, I know how that sounds.

As many of you know, I've been wanting to redo our master bathroom since the day we moved in to our house. It was horribly outdated and the tiles in the shower were so old and worn out that they never looked clean no matter how hard I scrubbed. So you can imagine how excited I was when we finally called the contractor to get it redone.
First, take a look at how horrible it was. The pictures don't actually do it justice. It was hard to get a good picture of the whole bathroom because there was a wall dividing the bathroom into two tiny little rooms. Notice the stained honeycomb tiles and laminate countertop.

The new version is much more open, no more dividing wall. And the tiles are so clean now :) These pictures make the walls look really orange---they are not quite that bright in real life (I should probably have adjusted my flash). Picture 3 is a more accurate representation. We are happy with the way it turned out. Having the nice new bathroom just makes all of the other outdated stuff stand out even more, but hopefully we can get some more projects done this year.



1 comment:

MrsBlueberry said...

Beautiful! Any luck finding that cabinet yet?