Monday, December 22, 2008

December Catch-up

I know I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks, so hopefully I can catch everyone up now.

First, on the home project front, John finished painting the foyer. The trim in our house was all brown when we moved in and we're slowly going room by room and painting it white. I think the foyer looks MUCH better than it did a few weeks ago, and you can see that Lott approves as well.


Last Sunday we took Elizabeth to see Disney on Ice. Bet you can't tell by her face that she was excited...

She was there with her friend Alex, they were both mesmerized throughout the show.

Elizabeth has gotten into the Christmas spirit lately, and she helped Daddy with some holiday baking today. They made apple-banana bread today, yum. She is quite the little chef and loves to help in the kitchen.



We are all getting excited about Christmas and can't wait to see what Santa brings. We'll be sure to post pictures as soon as possible!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Allyson,
Please tell John that despite Monday night's victory over the Pack, the Bears still suck!