Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baltimore



John and I went to Baltimore this past weekend so I could run in the Baltimore Half Marathon. We won't discuss my performance in that race---not my best. However, my friend Melissa had a great race so at least it wasn't a bust for everyone involved. Other than sitting in Washington, DC traffic for an hour and a half and a sub-par race, the weekend was a good one. We visited with some friends we hadn't seen in a while, took in some sights, and had a nice anniversary dinner Saturday night (at a place that didn't have kid menus!). Check out Elizabeth's souvenier, this has quickly become her favorite shirt. Notice that she's imitating a crab as she's modeling :)




Oh, and of course Miss Elizabeth had a great weekend while we were away. Nanny and Papa Nealis came down to spend the weekend with her. She had lots of family time with her grandparents and uncles, I'm sure she didn't miss Mommy and Daddy at all...

No comments: